Footage released by A-Haber television channel allegedly shows men entering the Saudi consul general's residence, around the time of Khashoggi's murder, carrying five suitcases and two large bags.
After offering numerous contradictory explanations regarding the fate of Khashoggi, Riyadh later said he had been killed and his body dismembered after negotiations to persuade him to return to Saudi Arabia failed.
Turkish media have aired new video footage, which shows members of a Saudi hit squad carrying bags reportedly containing the remains of dissident journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who was assassinated inside Riyadh's consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. Turkish newspaper Yeni Şafak reported the men could be members of a Saudi hit team sent to kill Khashoggi, a frequent critic of the Saudi government and royal leadership.
Meanwhile, journalists from a Turkish daily have revealed new details of Khashoggi's murder in their book.
Citing unknown Turkish sources, A-Haber reported that the bags contained the dismembered parts of the journalist, global media reported.
The video, dated October 2, the day that Khashoggi, a prominent critic of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, entered the consulate and never came back out.
Turkey said the killing was ordered at the highest level of Saudi leadership, implying Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was behind the murder.
Saudi officials have rejected accusations the Crown Prince ordered his death, however a Central Intelligence Agency investigation concluded the Crown Prince was responsible for the crime that gained world-wide headlines.
Al-Qarni and al-Musleh did not participate in the act of murder, the book said, but were part of the team that arrived a day earlier and carried out explorations in different parts of Istanbul for the objective of getting rid of the body.
Turkish investigators searched both the consulate and the residence days after the murder in October.