She wrote that she was "confident in the abilities of Turkish government officials". The footage aired today begins by showing the arrival of one of two private jets, then two cars can be seen taking the men to Gate E, where eight of them are seen on camera passing through passport control.
The footage aired Wednesday begins by showing the 3:28 a.m. arrival on October 2 of one of two private Gulfstream jets that Turkish media say were carrying the 15 Saudis, who allegedly flew into and out of Istanbul on the day Khashoggi went missing.
United States officials have not confirmed Turkish claims that Khashoggi, a U.S. resident and one of the more outspoken critics of the regime of King Salman and his son Prince Mohammed, had been lured to the consulate and murdered by a team of 15 government operatives sent by Riyadh to Istanbul.
Turkish officials fear he was killed inside the building and his body removed.
"We're demanding everything", Trump told reporters. "We will continue to monitor this situation and provide updates as available".
"We are very disappointed to see what's going on".
Trump added: "Nobody knows what happened yet". We can not let this happen, to reporters, to anybody.
Sabah newspaper, which is close to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, on Wednesday revealed the identities of what it called a "mysterious" 15-member "assassination squad" who were allegedly involved in Khashoggi's disappearance. The state-run Anadola news agency published the names and birth dates of all 15 Saudis.
Writer Jamal Khashoggi, who had written critically about Prince Mohammed and the kingdom, vanished October 2 while on a trip to the consulate to get paperwork so he could be married to Cengiz. Some of those men were later transported in a tinted van to the home of the Saudi consul general about two hours later, and then all of them left the country on planes departing to Cairo and Dubai.
Two Turkish officials, speaking on condition of anonymity to the AP because the investigation into Khashoggi's disappearance was still ongoing, confirmed the authenticity of the images in the Turkish media.
Saudi officials have dismissed the allegations as baseless. The station did not cite a source for its report.
The Washington Post also reported on Tuesday that USA intelligence officials had intercepted communications of Saudi officials discussing a plan to kidnap Khashoggi.
Saudi Arabia has denied the allegations, insisting he left the consulate on his own, but has provided no evidence that he departed the building.
The US president also said he wanted to bring Khashoggi's fiancee, Hatice Cengiz, to the White House.
US President Donald Trump demanded answers Wednesday over the disappearance of respected Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi as his top lieutenants pressured Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman over the fate of the Washington Post writer.
Beard added that USA infrastructure limitations would limit United States crude exports that could otherwise compensate and new refining capacity coming online in 2019 would add further tightness. "It's a bad thing".
Khashoggi, 59, is a longtime leading Saudi journalist and former government advisor who went into exile last year after 33-year-old Prince Mohammed rose to power underneath his father the king.
Trump, whose first overseas trip as US president was to the kingdom and whose son-in-law Jared Kushner has close ties to Prince Mohammed, said Tuesday he had not yet talked to the Saudis about Khashoggi, "but I will be at some point".
Sanders said the administration is pushing for more information on the case, which has sparked outrage from human rights and journalist groups and which threatens to harm Saudi relations with Western allies.